KRTU sponsors sweepstakes/giveaways, and promotions from time to time, awarding prizes to participants. By participating in a KRTU sweepstake/giveaway, participants agree to be bound by these rules. These general sweepstakes/giveaway rules apply to all sweepstakes/giveaways sponsored by KRTU where a prize (concert tickets, Cd’s, etc.) is awarded.
NO PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY. Making a contribution to KRTU will not increase your chances of winning.
* Sweepstakes/Giveaway entrants must be legal residents of the United States and in a location where such sweepstakes/giveaways are not prohibited by law.
* Sweepstakes/Giveaway entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age on the date of entry.
* Employees and board members of KRTU and their respective immediate family and household members are not eligible.
* Limit one entry per person per sweepstake/giveaway. Multiple, automated or scripted entries will be disqualified.
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER
* Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received, unless otherwise specified. Odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received.
* Winners may be determined by a call-out for a specific caller number (i.e., the third caller wins), by a specific answer to a trivia or other question, or by an invitation to enter online on KRTU’s Facebook or Instagram pages.
* Winners will be notified by KRTU by email, phone, or by social media message (if applicable). If the winner cannot be notified in a 48-hour period, KRTU reserves the right to withdraw the award and select an alternative winner.
* The value of each prize is determined by the prize vendor’s suggested retail price or by the retail price the prize is currently known to be selling for at the time the offer was published, and is subject to change.
* Prizes are not redeemable for cash, are non-transferable, and may not be substituted for another prize. KRTU reserves the right to substitute alternate prizes of equal or comparable value.
* KRTU is not responsible for replacing tickets as a result of show or event cancellation, weather conditions, performer travel arrangements, lost tickets, or any other event beyond the control of KRTU.
* Any prize not claimed within fourteen (14) days will be forfeited by the winner and remain the property of KRTU.
* KRTU may utilize Facebook to promote sweepstakes or giveaways, from time to time. Participants acknowledge that any such promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* All taxes (federal, state, local or otherwise) on prizes and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes are the sole responsibility of prize winner.
* KRTU is not responsible for failures in technology such as but not limited to: technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any web site or online service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Proof of e-mailing and/or mailing does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt.
* KRTU shall have the final decision on any and all claims concerning sweepstakes/giveaways and reserves the right to disqualify any sweepstakes/giveaways if these Official Rules are not followed. Entrants release KRTU and its employees, officers and agents from any liability, including personal injury or property damage, with respect or related to the receipt and/or use of any prize awarded.
* All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply, and all sweepstakes/giveaways will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
* KRTU reserves the right to amend the rules to any sweepstake/giveaway at any time. These rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of KRTU.