The 2020 Alamo City Jazz Series is back and kicks-off on Sunday, October 11th with a concert featuring saxophonist Everette Harp
, plus vocalist and guitarist Tim Bowman
Limited seating is available to social distancing standards for your comfort and safety.
Doors open at 4 p.m. and the show begins promptly at 5 p.m.
Tickets and more information are available here: Majestic-Empire Theatres
A message from the Empire Theatre regarding safety protocols for this event:
We look forward to seeing you at the Charline McCombs Empire Theatre. Your health and safety are our top priorities. For this event, physically distanced seating will be implemented for proper socially distancing, as well as following health and safety protocols:
- Patrons are required to wear face coverings always except when consuming food and beverage while in their designated seat.*
- For patrons arriving without an appropriate face covering, the venue will supply disposable 3-ply masks.
- We will be screening Patrons upon entry for elevated body temperatures. Patrons with an elevated temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted to the theatre.
- Sick or symptomatic patrons will not be admitted to the theatre.
- Upon entry to the theatre, all customers will be encouraged to sanitize their hands from available stations.
- Sanitizing Stations with Hand Sanitizer and Disinfectant Wipes are available throughout the theatre.
- High traffic areas, restrooms, and elevators will be monitored to maintain physical distance.
- Mobile digital tickets are encouraged through your Ticketmaster account.
- Cashless transactions. Debit and Credit Cards will only be accepted for onsite purchases at the Box Office, Food and Beverage and Merchandise.
- Continuous cleaning of restrooms and high touch point areas throughout the performance.
- The theatre will undergo deep cleaning before the performance, including disinfection of seats with an electrostatic sprayer.
- Empire Theatre staff will take a health screening before work and always wear masks.
- By visiting the Empire Theatre, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
* Masks/face coverings must be one of the following: 3 ply medical style, 2-layer tight fitted cotton or neoprene, well-fitted N95, KN95, or dust masks. Masks with plastic respirators (including N95 with respirators) and bandanas or scarves are not acceptable face coverings.